Saturday, February 21, 2015

Peculiar Twist

I opened my eyes and I saw him beside me, his eyes closed and his hands holding a knife. HA! What a jerk Romeo is. He killed himself because of me? Pity on him. I immediately turned my back at Romeo's dead body and went out of that place. I saw Paris' dead body also. They're such a weak creatures. I fixed myself - I gradually  combed my hair that was a bit unneat because I was laying on a less spacious thing. I also fixed my dress. He's probably waiting for my awakening. I looked side by side, but I can't see him. Then I felt someone's presence at my back. I slowly looked behind me and there I saw him.  He smiled at me and he keenly embraced me.

"I've been waiting for you, dear Juliet. How's the two man going inside?"

"They're dead, Lawrence."

"Praise God! Finally, we could now live together!"

We embraced again. Friar Lawrence and I are now free. We could love each other unreservedly, with no one to impede us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment