Lives are as precious as diamonds. But unlike the latter, it can never be returned nor replaced. Dying is a thing, but dying with honor is an irreplaceable matter. Like the Fallen 44, yes, they died so morbidly, yet with this, their heroine was given recognition. Nevertheless, these awards and memorabilias will never be a satisfaction to these heroes' families. I actually understand why one of these SAF members' wife didn't accept the financial assistance and honorary doctorate from the government. It's because whatever material things the government would provide them, it will never make her husband's life back.
Upon knowing the news about the death of these 44 SAF members, all I felt was disappointment and weakness. I know that I can't do anything to make everything back to normal. I just realized that their acts were one of a kind because who would want to fight with these terrorists unprepared, just for the sake of everyone's protection and safety? I salute them, I really do. I'll extend my utmost prayers for your souls, Fallen 44.

No comments:
Post a Comment