Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Human Octopus and Scissorhands

       I would like to tell you a secret. I know you are curious about this. Come, I'll whisper it to you. Just promise me you won't tell anyone about this, okay?

       Well, this might be funny but I want to tell you that... I literally know two superheroes! Yes, there are real superheroes! One of these superheroes is male, and the other one is female. 

       The male superhero I know is ready with fighting gears. I call him Scissorhands. His fighting gears are a pair of scissors, a comb and a clipper! He wakes up early in the morning, rides on his red motorcycle and attends his Super Barber Shop! Sin-stained demons with long, thick hair enter the Super Barber Shop once in a while. But the male superhero is always ready to fight each beast's hair. He does nothing but cut their hair and put style on it for swag. At the end of the day, this male superhero kills the long, thick hair of about 5-10 beasts each day. I witness how tired he is every night when he comes to visit me at my house. He even has time for giving me some food, biscuits and snacks when he is at my little house. Oh, how I love this male superhero!

       Oops, that's not the end yet. I know another superhero. But this one's a female. This female superhero also wakes up very early in the morning. Actually, she's a flexible human octopus. Yes, you heard me right! A flexible human octopus! She cooks, she washes the dishes, she cleans the house, she washes the clothes, she teaches me regarding school, she folds my clothes, she buys grocery and she even has time for teaching students regarding religion. Everything at once. She's a real superhero. I love this female superhero, too!

       Do you believe in me? I'm saying real things. Superheroes do exist!

"Belle, wake up! Time for school. Come and eat your breakfast here," my mom said.
"Here's your allowance. Don't spend it for senseless things, okay? I worked hard for that," my dad said.

       I do know who the real superheroes are. They just called me for breakfast. So, were you fascinated with my secret? Goodbye, friend!

       Oh, I almost forgot. Those superheroes are my parents. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment